In addition to their monthly scholarship, students were happy to receive clothing and toiletry items that had been donated by many generous individuals! Thank you to everyone who has donated items for the Scholarship Program– Your donations put smiles on the students’ faces and make their lives a little brighter!
Scholarship student Larissa Batalova is one of many examples of what students can accomplish through UAC’s Orphaned Teen Scholarship Program! One year ago Larissa graduated from the Art Department of Odessa Teaching University, and recently she received her Certificate of Interior Design. Larissa is now working as a designer at a private firm. UAC congratulates Larissa on all of her accomplishments!
We have some great news to share! The UAC Orphaned Teen Scholarship Program has 18 students that will be graduating from university or vocational school over the next month or so. This is quite an accomplishment for these young people and we are all very proud of them! We’d like to give a great big “thank you” to all of the faithful sponsors who helped put these determined students on the path to a bright future!
1) Lubov Mokhova— Odessa National Academy of Food Technologies
2) Karina Peregudova— Technical School #20
3) Olga Boncheva– Odessa Professional School #35 Hair Dresser’s Department
4) Anna Slavova—Odessa Basic Medical School
5) Alexander Zykov— Technical School of Communication Service #31
6) Misha Pozhar—Odessa Maritime School of Fish Industry
7) Vyacheslav Levchenko– Odessa Professional High Vocational School of Maritime Tourist Service #26 (Chef School #26)
Yaroslav Kramarenko— Odessa College of Food Technologies
9) Fabio Pereiro– Odessa Maritime School of Fish Industry
10) Konstantin Katyshevtsev– Odessa Technical Maritime School by Marinesko
11) Ruslan Otyan– Odessa Professional High Vocational School of Maritime Tourist Service #26 (Chef School #26)
12) Arthur Neizvestny— Technical School of Communication Service #31
13) Elena Grinik — Odessa Professional High Vocational School of Maritime Tourist Service #26
14) Alexey Speransky— Odessa College of Food Technologies
15) Maxim Atamenko — Odessa Technical Maritime School by Marinesko
16) Ruslan Lugovoy— Odessa Professional School #35 Hair Dresser’s Department
17) Andrey Britousov— Odessa Railway School #30
18) Sergey Shevchenko— Odessa Polytechnic University